Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 2 - Rockefeller Ice Rink & Robert Dinero's Resturant

Day 2 was an exciting one because I took a taxi to the much anticipated Rockefeller Plaza Ice Rink. The taxi pulled up right in front of the rink and I was sooo ecstatic. I couldn’t wait to ice skate and take pictures of the rink and the plaza. The Rockefeller center is a favorite location in New York. I was able to catch this experience on video where you will see how nice it was. Afterward I stopped at Sephora and bought more make-up that I had been holding out so I can do my shopping in New York.
Afterward I went to the Tribeca area of Manhatten and eat at Tribeca Grill which is Robert Dinero's resturant. Inside the building above the resturant is Tribeca Film's offices where Dinero has his office.

No comments: