Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 4 - Chicago on broadway & The View Lounge in Time Square

Day 4 was another "I want to jump out of my skin" experience because I was sooo excited to see a show on Broadway. My aunt and I were able to get half off ticks by waiting in the TKTS booth. Eager to get Chicago tickets we waited in line for about 45 minutes. Once I had the tickets in may hand I was more than thrilled. Then after we went to the intimate and hidden Italian restaurant near our theater were we got some appetizers and a glass of wine before our show. We got the coolest plate of mussels, they look like they are talking to you.
I wanted to see West Side Story first but it wasn’t available and my second choice was Chicago because Ashlee Simpson was starring in it. She played the lead female role Roxy and did a great job dancing, singing and acting. The story line was ravishing too! Afterward, we went to this phenomenal place called “The View” – not the show—it is a lounge/restaurant in a hotel in Times Square on the 47th floor . The coolest part of this place is that the entire floor is revolving; you are able to get a 360 view of Time Square. Highly recommended!

No comments: