Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 5

Day 5 was eventful too because I went to the New York City Museum and the New York Public Library. This library needs its own post because there are so many things to say about it. It’s a beautiful castle that I just find breathtaking. I was able to take a free tour of Henry Hundson’s discovery of Manhattan Island formerly called New Amsterdam. A big part of my liking of New York is its history and power. Since I was a kid I have always been fascinated by the city and stories. These places peaked my interest and I really enjoyed visiting. I learned a lot by going to these two places. I highly recommend visiting the New York public library because they always have free tours and different exhibits let alone the building is full of marble. In the New York City Museum I was able to see historic home interiors, see cool photographs and watch an interesting video about a timeline of New York City’s history. It was fascinating to hear about the city in detail.

No comments: