Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 6 - Water Taxi Tour

Day 6 was photo opportunity day at Pier 17. My aunt and I took and water taxi tour (a boat that’s painted like a taxi) of the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridge. On this tour I was able to take the best pictures of the trip. We were able to get next to the Statue of Liberty and take picture while the boat crew assisted. This is where I met Mr. Morocco, he did a great job taking pictures of me. I was also able to get pictures of me and the Manhattan skyline in the back ground, they are absolutely gorgeous! I am soo glad we decided to take this tour because there are so many and most you just pass up but this one was good because your on the water and your can get really great pictures where you couldn’t have any where else.


This second trip was well worth it because you never run out of things to do and see in this city. Since I over shopped I’m sure I won’t need to shop for a while so I will hold out until my text vacation! Anticipation is exciting.

No comments: